Sunday, January 13, 2008

So yesterday I went to a wedding. It was a good wedding and I thoroughly enjoyed the day. Yes, it was an all day event. I was also able to see some friends that I haven't seen for a long time. Some of the thoughts that come to mind when I think about yesterday and some of the preparations that led up to it are that there are so many different people in the world. People have different priorities, family's, beliefs, personalities, knowledge, likes and dislikes, occupations, since of humor, and so on (I'm sure you get the picture). Amazingly enough there is someone for everyone out there. I have a lot of wonderful people in my life and like I mentioned earlier they are all different. I am grateful for this fact. I am glad everyone is different. Even though differences make some events, discussions, relationships, or even life in general more challenging, it's a good thing we have them. I am grateful for everyone who has put up with my differences. :) I hope they are worth putting up with. I don't know the true inspiration behind my thoughts today but I thought I would share them anyway.

6 comments:

Fordney said...

I like your difference Jennie! Hey I like the remember whens that you left. I had forgotten about some of those... Funny! Blake has requested certain pictures of the wedding. Wink, wink....

Morgan Greaves said...

We would never have to "put up" with you! I appreciate all of our friends and their differences. Definitely makes things interesting!

Natalie said...

Wow.. LOVE THE FLOWERS! I heard it was a REAL nice wedding Reception! I would love to see pictures!

martha corinna said...

I like differences. I am really different, so I guess I'd better like them.
I don't know that I've had to put up with anything from you. You are always sunny and smiling and helpful. Too good to be true I say:)

Nathan said...

Awww Jennie! You're SO FREAKIN' Awesome. It is so exciting that you are out there blogging and commenting. I love all of your comments.
Now, concerning this here post on differences:
I'm sure I could appreciate it more if, I myself, was a different kind a person. But, as you know, I am pretty much a run of the mill just like everyone else kinda guy...right? No one ever has to put up with my differences, or disagree with me, right? So I guess I'm just kind of confused, why would anyone wanna be different? Explain that again...

Shayleen Lunt said...

Your title reminded me of the movie I saw on Saturday...27 dresses...cute!