Tuesday, January 8, 2008

So, I'm giving this blog thing a shot. You can thank my friends Sarah and Shaylene because I was just reading theirs and found out that I learned a lot about them. Hopefully this will be a good way for me to express myself. Just kidding. I really want to use it as a way of keeping in touch with those people whom I love so much but don't get to hear about all the crazy things I do on a regular basis. Thank you all for the inspiration. :) Just a little up date on what has been going on in my life recently, I am still a nurse and go to work occasionally. Really I work full time but I was able to take a nice three week vacation this Christmas. I went on a cruise with some wonderful friends and then i was able to spend some good quality time with my family. I actually got sick and wasn't able to hold my nephew for four days while I lounged around my parents house. When I got back from vacation I moved. I now live with my friend Emily in Pleasant View. She has a wonderful house and it has been really nice living here. I'm actually sitting in the kitchen telling her about a dream I had last night. In this dream Shaq O'Neal (Yes, the big basketball player) was in love with me but I told him I just wanted to be friends. I then proceeded to kiss him. I was a great kisser in the dream. :) Well, I should get to bed because I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow. Gotta love it. I'll chat soon.

8 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

Jennie Freakin Wilder! What is up! Sounds like you had tons of fun on your cruise! I'm so glad you decided to start blogging! Can't wait to hear all the juicy details of your life! Miss you tons and can't wait to have a get together, soon, I hope!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Whoo Hoo! I love, love, love all the pics! So glad you have become a blogger. Now you have to keep this updated, okay?!
ps I bet Shaq was really slobbery, right? (Shoot for the one in the middle!)

martha corinna said...

Freakin' is an awesome middle name.
I'm glad you are now blogging because you crack me up Jennie. Rock on!

Morgan Greaves said...

Oh my gosh. I am so excited you have a blog!!! Yippeeee!

Natalie said...

Wow.. They have sucked you in to the blog world huh? I am not there yet, but I fear that it will be soon. Love the pics!

Fordney said...

I love that you are posting now. One suggestion though, MORE BOOB SHOTS!!!! I will add you to my friends- if you add me :) Cool- hey are you going to make it to Heidi's baby shower?

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

Wow, nice to hear from you all. I'll post a boob shot just for you Sarah. By the way. you will all be posted as my friend if I ever learn how to do it.:)

Meadows Family said...

Hey Jennie, I just ran across your blog through Sarah's, which I ran across through Shayleens. Crazy! Anyway, you look great and seem to be having a great time! Hope to talk to you more....

Katie