Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Favorite Things

I know I have been a delinquent blogger and I would really like to apologize to those people who feel their lives have changed due to the fact I haven't blogged in three months. I know, it must have been tough. I hope this blog will make up for a little but hopefully I will be able to show more effort in the near future. About three months ago my friend, roommate, and partner in crime tagged me in her blog and requested I write about 5 of my favorite things. Here you go!!

This is my family. They are included in my list of favorite things. I love my family very much and wish I spent more time sharing more memories with them. We all have different lives but it's always nice to get together and talk about what is going on, play games, or laugh over old stories. I am excited for the holidays and some time off work so I can spend more time with my family. I love you guys.




I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends. (not all shown above. I couldn't find a good picture Beth and Wendy, we'll need to do something about that.) I don't know how I couldn't put all my friends on my favorites list. I depend on them all so much and they help me learn and grow. Really, my friends help keep me going and are definately major contributors to my happiness. I love you all.
Another top contender on my favorites list is the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I hope my life has been formed around the teachings of the gospel and I know there is a lot more molding to take place. My favorite part is being able to know learning and changing is always possible.
Next on my list is laughter. I love when laughter is in the room. I don't enjoy when people are laughing at the expense of others but all other sources seem to be wonderful. As you all know, lots of things make me laugh. Keep it comming. I hope all of you find something to laugh about on a frequent basis and if you can't seem to find something, let me know. I can help you out.

The last item on my favorites list for today is Jim Halpert. Really, it's not this ficticious character specifically, although he has a great personality and stunning good looks, it is his representation of men in general. It has been said that men are portrayed on television as egotistical jerks who are unable to be productive, kind, or romantic. My example to contradict that is Jim Halpert. I personally would love to be pursued and cared for like Pam is by Jim. If any of you men out there would like to make my favorites list, please feel free to take lessons from Jim Halpert. :)
(This blog does not mention sleep, certain foods, my job, or autumn on my list of favorites but I sure do love them)!!!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! Thanks for answering my request of 3 months ago. I enjoyed your top 5, especially your last one. I know how much you love Jim.

Shayleen Lunt said...

Ah, Jim. Yes, he is a heartbreaker. I don't think Pam realizes how lucky she is ;)
I hope you find a guy just like him...well, add a member of the church onto his list and I hope you find a guy just like that!
Fun pics though. I'm so glad I'm your friend!

Fordney said...

Love family
Love friends
Love Jesus
Love laughter
Love Jim
You just about covered it all

martha corinna said...

Jennie, you rock!
I love to read about you and learn things I didn't know.

Wendy Lou said...

Yo yo J-Money! I loved your blog... I got on today to see if you decided to update it. It was well worth the look! Thanks for including me in your fav five. Why don't we have any pictures together?? One in my mind is the 1st BYU game you came to with me... No still pictures but a great mental picture of me being so happy to finally find a friend who would GO to the games with me :) No matter the weather. I wish I could print from my mental memory box. Lots of laughter there! Haha. Love ya!

Karalee said...

Jennie I feel very blessed to have you as a sister and a friend. I'm glad to be part of your fav five, because you are definitely part of mine. Well reading this I was about to cry, but don't start to feel too special because I have started to cry over many thing well being pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I love this post Jennie! My life was lacking something during your 3 month blogging sabatical. I really like you.

cathy said...

Oh Jenny I miss you! When are you coming to visit me? Karalee is pregnant? You look great btw.

Stacie Marietti White said...

I was one of those whose life was lacking without your blog. Thanks for the update :)