Thursday, February 21, 2008

Long time no blog

It has been awhile and my excuse is that i don't have anything new happening in my life. Some may say that the single life is fun and exciting but it really doesn't leave a whole lot to blog about. Last week i did get to go to the Colbie Caillat and I enjoyed it even though I was nice and sick. Snot was running everywhere but i wasn't going to NOT go, plus it just helped me to have more standing room. No one wanted to stand by me. :) You know you are at a good concert when that happens. This cool guy I had never heard of opened for her. His name is Trevor Hall. Look him up, he's good.
Work life, church life (yes it has been three years and I am still R.S. pres. in a singles ward), and social life have taken up my time but it's just been "normal" and "enjoyable" and I can't complain about that. I'll try to find a few more exciting things about my life and let you all know about them. I'll try and let you know about the not so exciting things as well too. :) P.S. if you haven't checked out the link to the sledding video you should. (It's right above the picture of my roommate and I at the top of the pg.) My friend Steve makes great videos and the sledding one put a smile on my face. Chat with you later, Jennie

6 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Cute video - do you know how jealous that makes me that you get to do all that kind of stuff without driving for hours to do it?I miss tubing!

Jeanna GT said...

okay, totally loved that video! i could totally hear you laughing in the background! who says singles don't have fun???? you've got to be kidding! hee hee! we need to hang out soon! miss ya tons! GT

Fordney said...

Jennie- You life is way exciting! The rest of us just have blogs dedicated to our kids, b/c honestly that's all we got going on! I see you in your sexy scrubs and I know that you are leading a wild life. They don't call you Jennie Freakin' Wilder for nothing.

Wilder's said...

Well, when did you want to come for a visit???? And yes, Nicholas looks exactly like John and I can see some similar looks between Nicholas and Brigham

Marcelina Moreno said...

I am so glad you have a blog, now I can find out what is going on in your life.

martha corinna said...

Jennie-I bet your life is way more exciting than mine. Enjoy it while it lasts.
I love all the pictures at the bottom. I wish I had more pictures of my exciting single life:)